Value Statement

Working with you and for you to make your memories last forever.

Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter

Monday 29 April 2013

A New Beginning

Today I start on a new journey.

I've been photographing with film for nearly two decades and enjoy every day I have a camera in my hand. Finally, after much consideration and trepidation, I embraced the digital age and am jumping in with both feet.

Over the past few months I have been working on developing the business side of my passion, and with that I enter into the age of social media. I believe that I have the ability to create long-lasting memories, and to that end I look forward to working with each client who believes that their memories are worthwhile.

I look forward to working with you, and I thank you for following me on what will hopefully prove to be a long and fulfilling journey in so many ways.

1 comment: