Value Statement

Working with you and for you to make your memories last forever.

Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter

Friday 10 May 2013

Week Three

Well, another week soon closes. Things have been hectic as usual!

I've had two more All Candidate Meetings covering Gwen O'Mahony. By far the most enjoyable was going out to one of my local elementary schools where Gwen was addressing a grade 4/5 class regarding the NDP platform. This was a great group of kids, who asked some of the best questions I've heard since starting to shoot for Gwen. 

I posted a few more photos on my Facebook page, so swing by check them out and leave some comments. All the photos in the fine art album are available for sale in high resolution, and pricing is relative to size, medium, and quantity. Contact me for a quote if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out.

This past week has also seen a number of my shots of Gwen being developed into NDP campaign photos, which is hugely exciting. These are also on my Facebook page, if you're interested in taking a gander.

If you are in need of advertising photos drop me a line and we can work together to see your product out there in the best possible light.

Anyway  things to do, places to be. I look forward to hearing your comments below. If you have any questions give me a shout and I will do my best to answer.

As always, you can find up-to-the-minute updates on FacebookTwitter, and now Pintrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment